NEWS: Cocoa Puffs Brownie Crunch Cereal Might Make Me Go Cuckoo For It

Written by | June 7, 2011

Topics: Cereal, Cocoa Puffs

Cocoa Puffs Brownie Crunch on shelf

Update: Click here to read our Cocoa Puffs Brownie Crunch review

I’ve gone cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs, but after going cuckoo too many times, I just don’t get a rise from eating a bowl of it. Not even the chocolatey milk the cereal leaves behind or crushing the cereal into a fine powder and snorting it using a rolled up 75 cents off Cocoa Puffs coupon gets me to go cuckoo.

However, it looks like I might be riding the cocoa cobra again because General Mills has introduced a new Cocoa Puffs variety — Brownie Crunch Cocoa Puffs. The cereal doesn’t have any puffs, instead it’s made up of naturally and artificially flavored sweetened chocolatey squares.

A 3/4 cup serving has 110 calories, 1.5 grams of fat, 0 grams of saturated fat, 0 milligrams of cholesterol, 130 milligrams of sodium, 22 grams of carbohydrates, 2 grams of fiber, 9 grams of sugar, 2 grams of protein, and a bunch of vitamins and minerals.

1. Adam says:

Dude, where do you find this stuff! I’ve yet to see any of these new cereals in stores and I need my fix!

2. Hahaha omg…riding the cocoa cobra.

3. Lizabet says:

Are we going to get another dance video? *crosses fingers*

• Marvo says:

If I go cuckoo for them, I might. Although, if I do go cuckoo, I would like to apologize in advance for any possible nudity in the video.

4. Rodzilla says:

My roommate brought these home the other night, I didn’t think they were anything special but I might give them an edge over normal cocoa puffs for the different size.

5. Nick says:

I feel like they’re just going to be the same taste as cocoa puffs just a different shape.

6. Reviewscout says:

Knowing how chocolate cereals evolve, this will be crazy good. Only if the Cinnabon cereal could follow suit.

7. Liza says:

just ate a bowl- taste exactly like cocoa puffs just a different shape