WEEK IN REVIEWS – 5/12/2012

Choco taco!

Here are a few product reviews posted this week from other blogs we follow.

There are more Choco Taco varieties, but I don’t think that area of ice cream treats has been expanded enough. I’d like to suggest creating a line of ice cream treats with Taco Bell called Choco Bell, which consists of a Choco Burrito, Marshmallow Bell Grande, and a Carmelo Enchirito. (via Fatguy Food Blog)

I Am American Creme Oreo (And So Can You). (via Kj’s Food Review)

Wendy’s is testing flatbread sandwiches. I don’t know about you, but flatbread sandwiches don’t really make me want to go to Wendy’s. A free, ponytailed Wendy’s redhead wig with the purchase of a kids’ meal would. (via Foodette Reviews)

Did you know 60 percent of The Impulsive Buy’s readership are women? So here you go the other 40 percent of TIB readers, a Kotex review. Go learn something. (via Hot Ink Reviews)

Come on, McDonald’s! This putting bacon into a McDouble and offering it as a new product isn’t cutting it. Putting bacon, a McChicken patty, and a Filet-o-Fish patty into a McDouble would cut it. Make that happen soon because once Wendy’s starts offering free, ponytailed redhead wigs with the purchase of a kids’ meal, I’m gone. (via Grub Grade)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *