NEWS: Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Pringles May Scare Your Taste Buds

Written by | September 24, 2012

Topics: Chips, Pringles

Pumpkins

As you know, pumpkin is an extremely popular flavor this time of year.

It’s so popular that Kellogg’s, the new owners of the Pringles brand, will soon be releasing a limited edition Pumpkin Spice Pringles flavor. Yup, your eyes just read that and your brain is comprehending it.

I know Pumpkin Spice Pringles sound gross, but Kellogg’s has a good track record with pumpkin-flavored products, so I look forward to trying them.

Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Pringles will be a Walmart exclusive.

If you’ve tried them, let us know what you think of them in the comments.

Source: Kellogg’s

1. Nick Rovo says:

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

2. Alek says:

Pringles now are straying away from the savory department to the sweet department?! What next cinnamon roll pringles, salted caramel?!

• jezebelseven says:

Cinnamon Pringles are indeed next, judging from that press release: Pringles launches seasonal cinnamon crisps– Kellogg’s newest brand, Pringles®, offers its own unique touch of sweetness with a cinnamon flavored crisp for the holiday season.

3. Jessie says:

Seems kind of weird, but I have to admit: I’m totally down with cinnamon Pringles. That sounds delicious!

4. Guy says:

Am I the only that things that sounds kinda delicious?

5. Pauline says:

I wonder if McDonalds’ will bring back their pumpkin pie…

6. Melissa says:

I was a little hesitant when I saw them, but they were actually quite good. The pumpkin taste is subtle and the little bit of sweet combined with the saltiness of the pringle was a great combo.