SPOTTED ON SHELVES – Bud Light Lime Limited Winter Edition Cran-Brrr-Rita

Written by | November 8, 2013

Topics: Spotted on Shelves

Bud Light Lime Limited Winter Edition Cran-Brrr-Rita

(Update: Click here to read our Bud Light Lime Limited Winter Edition Cran-Brrr-Rita review)

Like pumpkin pie or pecan pie flavored vodka, Bud Light Lime Limited Winter Edition Cran-Brrr-Rita is a festive way to make dysfunctional family dinners even more dysfunctional. (Spotted by Natalie at Kroger.)

If you’re out shopping and see an interesting new or limited edition product on the shelf, snap a picture of it, and send us an email (theimpulsivebuy@gmail.com) with where you found it and “Spotted” in the subject line. If you do so, you might see your picture in our next Spotted on Shelves post.

1. Mike N. says:

I wonder if this will be as horrible as the other two varieties.

2. Juli Rowe says:

Where can I purchase these in Syracuse, NY? I’ve been looking everywhere I can’t find them. HELP!

Thanks
    Juli

3. Donna S. says:

Dear lord, these are good. It’s a malt beverage a la Smirnoff Ice, not a fruit flavored beer so for what they are, they are great.

4. Quoia says:

I can’t seem to find them anywhere in Nashville,TN. If anyone finds them can you post a comment.

• John says:

sorry, I work for Budweiser in Nashville and the whole Nashville area will not be getting the cran brr ita’s. its got to deal with the alcohol content being too high for our area. they only made a limited supply of them for a seasonal thing. unlike the lime-a-rita and straw-ber-itas are mass marketed and can be produced with many different alchohol contents depending on the area it will be shipped to. sorry for the inconvienence

5. JP says:

Also struggling to find in Nashville, been to two different Krogers so far :(

6. Jadarius nelson says:

where can I find it in California?

7. Dianna says:

BRING IT BACK!!!!!!! This one is the best one out of them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!