SPOTTED ON SHELVES – Triscuit Thin Crisps (Cinnamon Sugar, Wasabi & Soy Sauce, and Sour Cream & Chive)

Written by | February 28, 2014

Topics: Spotted on Shelves

Triscuit Thin Crisps Cinnamon Sugar

Triscuit Thin Crisps Wasabi & Soy Sauce

Triscuit Thin Crisps Sour Cream & Chive

Hey Nabisco! These Cinnamon Sugar Triscuit Thin Crisps better be good enough to make me forget the fact you didn’t offer your wonderful Sweet Cinnamon Wheat Thins last year? Because if they aren’t, I’m totally gonna do absolutely nothing because you are a giant corporation and I’m just one man. (Spotted by Dubba at Market Basket.)

If you’re out shopping and see an interesting new or limited edition product on the shelf, snap a picture of it, and send us an email (theimpulsivebuy@gmail.com) with where you found it and “Spotted” in the subject line. If you do so, you might see your picture in our next Spotted on Shelves post.

1. rob says:

Tried the brown rice ones once, tasted like brown rice.

2. Barbara says:

Must get Cinnamon Sugar because I was unable to find the Sweet Cinnamon Wheat Thins!

3. Chibi says:

Eating the Cinnamon sugar ones. They start off great but the cinnamon and sugar is all on the outside, so once it is gone you are left with just a sweet potato crisp without any sugar to it :(

• lisa says:

I thought the same. Got them today. ate one and thought…yum! Then the aftertaste—plain old boring sweet potato

4. Vin says:

im eating the wasabi soy sauce, and they stink. no kick whatsoever, which was the whole appeal of the flavor.

• Nate says:

Yeah, I got a box today and I’m leaving them on the snack table at work tomorrow. Maybe someone will like them, but I certainly don’t.