SPOTTED ON SHELVES – Sweet Onion Wheat Thins

Written by | March 17, 2014

Topics: Spotted on Shelves

Sweet Onion Wheat Thins

SWEET MOTHER OF ONION! I want to stink up my breath with those. (Spotted by Dubba at Stop & Shop.)

If you’re out shopping and see an interesting new or limited edition product on the shelf, snap a picture of it, and send us an email (theimpulsivebuy@gmail.com) with where you found it and “Spotted” in the subject line. If you do so, you might see your picture in our next Spotted on Shelves post.

1. Adam says:

Gotta love Wheat Things. Most companies will discontinue products before releasing new ones. Not them. What are we up to..15, 16 flavors?

2. Chibi says:

They’re awesome~ The taste is perfect throughout the whole Wheat thin. I imagine these would be great to eat with some soup or something :)

3. rob says:

I doubt these will tear me away from Spicy Buffalo, those are some damned good Wheat Thins.

4. Roy K says:

I just found Lime Wheat Thins at the store today. Did they graduate from limited edition to full time product?

5. Mike N. says:

Wheat Thins shelved next to Easy Cheese? Genius!

6. Carol Anderson says:

YUCK! That about sums up my feelings for this flavor of Wheat Thins. I could eat the plain ones all day. I am a female bodybuilder and this product reminds me of the gym. I’m talking about the essence of sweaty armpits and feet. Um……hello?!?!?! Ain’t nobody got time for that, as the great Sweet Brown would say. Stay firm.

Carol

• Alyssa says:

I hate people like you Carol Anderson. That is your opinion but don’t gross everyone else out. Keep your opinions about the gym, at the gym.

7. Alyssa says:

8. T says:

Tasted like high fructose corn syrup with some weird artificial onion flavor that lingered as an aftertaste for hours.

I’m throwing out the rest of the box, and I _never_ throw out junk food.