The Impulsive Buy is currently looking for enthusiastic, talented, funny, and self-motivated individuals to write processed food reviews. We hope to bring on a few new contributors to write one or two reviews per month.
It’s a paid gig, but we won’t say here how much we pay per review. However, we can say it’s enough for you to have a small pizza party.
If you would like to apply for the position, here’s what you’ll need to send:
1. One sample review in TIB format (nutrition facts, rating, price, pros, cons, etc at the bottom). The review must be a new product. The sample review will help us determine if your writing style would be a good fit. The sample review must somewhere between 400-600 words (not including nutrition facts, rating, price, pros, cons, etc at the bottom).
2. Photo(s) of the product you reviewed. (High quality versions, please!)
3. A bio that includes why you want to write for The Impulsive Buy.
A Few Notes:
1. We’re not only judging you on your review, but also your photos to see your photography skills (Tip: lighting will help your photos a lot) and how you write your bio (Tip: have fun writing it).
2. Due to legal reasons, we can’t hire anyone under the age 18.
3. At this time, we’re only looking for writers located in the United States.
4. Please don’t send your review and bio as an attachment. Copy and paste them into your email. Photos will be sent as attachments.
To apply, please email your sample review, pictures, and bio to firstname.lastname@example.org with “BOOM! POW! SPLAT!” in the subject line. We will stop accepting applicants on March 31 at 11:59 p.m. HST.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.