SPOTTED ON SHELVES (TRADER JOE’S EDITION) – 2/1/2016

Here are some interesting new and limited edition products found on store shelves by us and your fellow readers. If you’ve tried any of the products, share your thoughts about them in the comments.

Trader Joe's Sweetheart Bark of the Finest Collection

Trader Joe’s Sweetheart Bark of the Finest Collection

If you got someone an Extraordinary Bark of the Finest Collection for Christmas, why not follow that up with a Sweetheart Bark of the Finest Collection for Valentine’s Day? (Spotted by Chris B at Trader Joe’s.)

Trader Joe's Crunchy and Creamy No Stir Peanut Butter Spread

Trader Joe’s Crunchy and Creamy No Stir Peanut Butter Spread

If it contains 90 percent peanuts, then what’s the other 10 percent? I’m going to guess love. (Spotted by Sylvia at Trader Joe’s.)

Trader Joe's Parsnip Chips

Trader Joe’s Parsnip Chips

The internet tells me these aren’t new. The internet also tells me these are new. (Spotted by Sylvia at Trader Joe’s.)

Trader Joe's Sweet Onion & Bacon Vinaigrette

Trader Joe’s Sweet Onion & Bacon Vinaigrette

Mmm…bacon swimming in vinaigrette. (Spotted by Amy B at Trader Joe’s.)

Trader Joe's Thai Sweet Chili Veggie Burger

Trader Joe’s Thai Sweet Chili Veggie Burger

I wonder if some sweet onion and bacon vinaigrette would go good with this. (Spotted by Amy B at Trader Joe’s.)

Thank you to all the photo contributors! If you’re out shopping and see an interesting new product on the shelf, snap a picture of it, and send us an email (theimpulsivebuy@gmail.com) with where you found it and “Spotted” in the subject line. Or reply to us (@theimpulsivebuy) on Twitter with the photo, where you spotted it, and the hashtag #spotted. If you do so, you might see your picture in our next Spotted on Shelves post.

Also, if you’re wondering if we’ve already covered something, search our Flickr photos or use the search box on the right (or below if you’re on a mobile device) to find out.

One thought on “SPOTTED ON SHELVES (TRADER JOE’S EDITION) – 2/1/2016

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *