Here are the descriptions for the six flavors:
- Banana Cream Pie has layers of vanilla wafer crumbles, banana cream pie filling and french vanilla ice cream topped with marshmallow sauce, whipped topping, and more vanilla wafer crumbles.
- Blackberry Peach Pie is made up of layers of pie crust pieces, peach pie filling, and vanilla ice cream, topped with blackberry sauce, whipped topping and streusel crumble.
- Strawberry Shortcake comes with layers of pound cake pieces and vanilla ice cream topped with strawberry sauce, whipped topping, and chocolate chips.
- Red Velvet Cake features red velvet cake pieces and red velvet cake filling topped with cream cheese flavored ice cream, whipped topping, and red sprinkles.
- Peanut Butter Fudge is made up of layers of fudge truffles and chocolate ice cream topped with peanut butter, whipped topping, and chocolate flakes.
- Pecan Praline comes with layers of praline coated pecan pieces and vanilla ice cream topped with caramel sauce, whipped topping, and roasted pecan pieces.
(Spotted by Debra G at Star.)
Thank you to all the photo contributors! If you’re out shopping and see an interesting new product on the shelf, snap a picture of it, and send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with where you found it and “Spotted” in the subject line. Or reply to us (@theimpulsivebuy) on Twitter with the photo, where you spotted it, and the hashtag #spotted. If you do so, you might see your picture in our next Spotted on Shelves post.
Also, if you want to send in photos and are wondering if we’ve already covered something or if the product is old, don’t worry about it. Let us worry about it.