In previous years, Burger King has celebrated Halloween with colorful sesame seed buns.
The Ghost Whopper features a 1/4 lb. flame-grilled beef patty topped with tomatoes, pickles, ketchup, white onions, white mayonnaise, and BK’s usual mostly white lettuce on a white cheddar cheese-flavored, white sesame seed bun. The burger is available for a limited time at a recommended price of $4.59.
Unfortunately, it’s only available at 10 select restaurants across the country.
- 19901 Van Dyke Road, Detroit, MI
- 3951 New Covington Pike, Memphis, TN
- 2400 Castor Avenue, Philadelphia, PA
- 2834 N. 44th Street, Phoenix, AZ
- 822 Evans Road, Suite 107, San Antonio, TX
- 6135 El Cajon Boulevard, San Diego, CA
- 35 Powell Street, San Francisco, CA
- 5918 Ogeechee Road, Savannah, GA
- 1601 Old Trolley Road, Summerville, SC
- 2423 South Carrollton Ave., New Orleans, LA
If you get a chance to try it, let us know what you think of the pale-bunned burger in the comments.
(Image via Burger King.)