Dairy Queen’s Blizzard of the Month for April 2020 is Brownie Dough that features brownie dough, choco chunks, and cocoa fudge. But it’s a returning flavor, so this paragraph is all I’m going to dedicate to it.
What’s more important than a choco-heavy Blizzard that debuted last year is Dairy Queen’s 2020 Summer Blizzard Menu. There are FIVE new Blizzard treats that’ll be around for the next few months.
- Oreo Cheesecake – Oreo cookie pieces and cheesecake pieces blended with soft serve. A mini order has 490 calories, 22 grams of fat, 10 grams of saturated fat, 0.5 grams of trans fat, 280 milligrams of sodium, 65 grams of carbohydrates, 48 grams of sugar, and 9 grams of protein.
- Frosted Animal Cookie Blizzard – Frosted animal cookie pieces and pink confetti frosting blended with soft serve. A mini has 410 calories, 18 grams of fat, 10 grams of saturated fat, 140 milligrams of sodium, 56 grams of carbohydrates, 46 grams of sugar, and 8 grams of protein.
- Wonder Woman Cookie Collision – Chocolate chip cookie dough, chocolatey cookie dough, and fudge blended with soft serve. A mini serving has 470 calories, 19 grams of fat, 10 grams of saturated fat, 250 milligrams of sodium, 68 grams of carbohydrates, 49 grams of sugar, and 8 grams of protein.
- Raspberry Fudge Bliss – It’s currently not listed on the DQ website, but I can take an educated guess that it might have raspberry puree and fudge chunks blended with soft serve.
- Royal Rocky Road Trip – Brownie pieces, peanuts, and cocoa fudge blended with vanilla soft serve and then filled with marshmallow. A mini has 500 calories, 19 grams of fat, 8 grams of saturated fat, 230 milligrams of sodium, 73 grams of carbohydrates, 57 grams of sugar, and 11 grams of protein.
(Image via Dorothy.)