Why is lemon cheaper than the other three flavors? Is this Walmart’s way of saying the yellow one is the worst Starburst? (Spotted by Lisa D at Walmart.)
Thank you to all the photo contributors! If you’re out shopping and see an interesting new product on the shelf, snap a picture of it, and send us an email ([email protected]) with where you found it and “Spotted” in the subject line. Or reply to us (@theimpulsivebuy) on Twitter with the photo, where you spotted it, and the hashtag #spotted. If you do so, you might see your picture in our next Spotted on Shelves post.
Also, if you want to send in photos and are wondering if we’ve already covered something or if the product is old, don’t worry about it. Let us worry about it.
If you’ve seen the product, help out your fellow readers by letting them know in the comments what city and store you found it in.
8 thoughts to “SPOTTED: Starburst Gelatin”
I’ll try the strawberry and cherry gelatin. I’m glad they sell their candy in all red bags.
Lemon, no thanks. Most lemon candies are reminiscent of lemon cleaners to me.
I am a big fan of lemon desserts that are made with real lemon though.
Orange is definitely not fit for human consumption. Good thing they didn’t bother wasting time making that a flavor. I won’t try any of these though. Just not worth the sugar and calories.
I have so many questions:
1) Why is the pink one called “All Pink” instead of “Strawberry”? I know strawberry is listed in tiny text underneath for the confused, but this doesn’t fit with the others
2) Why is lemon a quarter of the price less?
3) Where the hell is orange?
4) Blue raspberry??? First of all, I have never seen a blue Starburst. Second of all, Raspberries aren’t even blue like what? Did someone not like orange flavor and wanted another fruit so they decided raspberries but realized they already had pink and red so decided to make it blue?? Even Jell-O made their raspberry jello the normal raspberry red color.
I will try my best to answer with my opinion
1. because out of all the flavors of Starburst Pink is the only one that is more known for being called Pink Starburst rather than strawberry.
2. Because Lemon is never a top choice for Jello flavors and they don’t want to end up with a bunch of unsold jello.
3. Orange is somewhere in a glass jar with a whole bunch of other Orange Starburst.
4, Because there are only so many colors of jello and Blue is an obvious choice plus one of the most popular Jello flavors.
They call it blue raspberry even though it’s regular raspberry flavour so they can colour it blue and distinguish it from strawberry or cherry colored flavours.
Pink starburst jello shots!
Yellow starburst is my second favorite flavor! Well, yellow and orange are interchangeable. Pink reigns supreme and red gets pawned off on someone always. Tastes like cough syrup. ?
Cherry is the worst Starburst flavor. I hate it everytime I open a fun size FlavorReds I get mostly Cherry.
Comments are closed.