Hey! Do you love to write? Do you like junk food?
If so, then perhaps you’d like to be a reviewer for The Impulsive Buy. We are currently looking for several new contributors to write their thoughts about the latest junk food and fast food.
It’s a paid gig, but we won’t say here how much we pay per review. However, we can say it’s enough for you to have a small Panda Express feast or partially fill a wheelbarrow with store brand potato chips that are on sale.
If you’d like to apply for the position, here’s what you’ll need to send:
- One sample review in TIB format (nutrition facts, rating, price, pros, cons, etc at the bottom). The review MUST be a new junk food or fast food product (“New” meaning within the past three months. If you’re not sure if the product you want to review is new, email me). The sample review will help us determine if your writing style would be a good fit. The sample review length MUST be no more than 400 words and no less than 300 words (not including nutrition facts, rating, price, pros, cons, etc at the bottom of TIB reviews).
- Photo(s) of the product you reviewed. (Full resolution versions, please!)
- A bio that includes why you want to write for The Impulsive Buy.
A Few Notes:
- We’re not only judging you on your review, but also your photos to see your photography skills (Tip: Light will help your photos a lot.) and how you write your bio (Tip: show your personality in it).
- Due to legal reasons, we can’t hire anyone under the age 18.
- At this time, we’re only looking for writers located in the United States.
- Please don’t send your review and bio as an attachment. Copy and paste them into your email. Photos should be sent as attachments.
To apply, please email your sample review, pictures, and bio to firstname.lastname@example.org with “There ain’t nothing I won’t do to wrap my lips around a Pepsi Blue” in the subject line. We will stop accepting applicants on Sunday, November 13, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. HST.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us.