I wanted to fill this space with links to all the new products McDonald’s rolled out nationwide this year, but there aren’t any. There were lots of test items and regional products, but nothing available across the country. So instead of links to new products, I’m just going to list insane menu items I hope to see from McDonald’s in 2017.
- Enormous Mac – A burger with six quarter pound all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, pickles, and six slices of cheese on a sesame seed bun with another bun in between every patty.
- Apple Pie Hot Fudge McFlurry – Soft serve with a couple of pumps of hot fudge with a chopped up apple pie blended in.
- McBucket of McNuggets – A McNugget-filled bucket that’s similar in size to a KFC chicken bucket, and it comes with three containers of every dipping sauce.
- Tray o’ Fries – A McDonald’s dine-in tray topped with a layer of McDonald’s French Fries. No take out.
- Eggy McEggface – A breakfast sandwich made with all the ways McDonald’s prepares eggs (round egg, scrambled egg, folded egg, and egg whites).
To enter this prize drawing for a $5 McDonald’s Arch Card, leave a comment with THIS post. You can write whatever you want, but please don’t forget to fill out the email field because we’ll be emailing the randomly selected winner for his or her mailing address.
We will stop accepting entries on December 20, 2016 at 12:00 a.m. Hawaii Standard Time (2:00 a.m. Pacific, 5:00 a.m. Eastern). Only one comment allowed per person, and it’s only open to U.S. residents 18 years old or older.
FINE PRINT: The Impulsive Buy promises your email address will not be used to send you emails that link to a story about the 27 girls and guys that will make you miss summer. The Impulsive Buy also promises your mailing address will not be used to send you flyers for your local hair restoration clinic that will take hair from other parts on your body and put in on your head. Bribes will not be accepted. The Impulsive Buy will not be responsible for lost mail or damaged mail.