Are you a card carrying member of the Dairy Queen Blizzard Fan Club? Do you eat EVERY Blizzard of the Month? Is there DQ vanilla soft serve running through your veins? Would you like to be paid to share your thoughts about every new Blizzard?
If that sounds like you, then maybe you should apply to be The Impulsive Buy’s DQ Blizzard reviewer.
Yes, we are hiring a contributor to write only DQ Blizzard reviews.
If you’d like to apply, this is what you need to send:
- One sample review of the newest Dairy Queen Blizzard in TIB format (nutrition facts, rating, price, pros, cons, etc at the bottom). The sample review length MUST be no more than 300 words and no less than 250 words (not including nutrition facts, rating, price, pros, cons, etc at the bottom of TIB reviews).
- Multiple photos of the Blizzard you reviewed. (Full resolution versions, please!)
- A bio that includes why you want to write DQ Blizzard reviews for The Impulsive Buy.
A Few Notes:
- We’re not only judging you on your review, but also your photos to see your photography skills (Tip: Light will help your photos a lot.) and how you write your bio (Tip: show your personality in it).
- We’re looking for a contributor who can do a quick turnaround with the review (2-3 days after new Blizzards are released).
- The writer will be paid for each review. It’s not much, but it’s enough to buy yourself a meal after eating a Blizzard.
- Due to legal reasons, we can’t hire anyone under the age 18.
To apply, please email your sample review, pictures, and bio to [email protected] with “BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR” in the subject line. We will stop accepting applicants on Sunday, July 30, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. HST.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us.
6 thoughts to “ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re Looking For a Dairy Queen Blizzard Reviewer”
Wow I would love to, but I just cant commit myself to eating like 800 calories every time one comes out haha.
I would have incredible respect for you if you rejected any application solely on the basis of not having exactly the right amount of R’s in the email subject title.
Sponsored content time!
I wish I could but alas I don’t have enough money for one
I volunteer as tribute if you ever have a store branded ice cream reviewer, someone to review new coffees, or pancakes as all of those things are my lifeblood, but I personally prefer Friendly’s Friend-Z over Blizzards from Dairy Queen. Good luck to all the people submitting a review, I look forward to staying up to date on the new flavors so I can determine if they’re worth a special trip out to DQ!
Agreed. I totally prefer the Friend-Z to the Blizzard.
Comments are closed.