We’re looking for reviewers again.
If you’d like to apply, here’s what you’ll need to send:
- One review sample.
- Photos of the product you reviewed. (Full resolution versions, please!)
- A bio that includes why you want to write for The Impulsive Buy.
A Few Notes:
- For the product you select to review, choose something new and something you’d see reviewed here at TIB. “New” means something that came out within the past six months, and it can be something we’ve already reviewed. “Something you’d see reviewed here at TIB” is something somewhat to very much bad for you.
- We have two review formats here at TIB, a long format (around 500 words) and a short format (around 300-400 words) and comes with subheadings. Do a long format review.
- It’s a paid gig. It’s per review, and it varies based on whether it’s a long or short format review. Also, the pay is not enough for you to quit your day job, but it’s enough for you to gorge on a lot of Taco Bell tacos or even more Jack in the Box tacos.
- At this time, we’re only looking for writers located in the United States.
Please send your review, bio, and photos as separate attachments. Do not embed your photos into your review.
To apply, please email your sample review, pictures, and bio to [email protected] with “I think Josta should come back” in the subject line. We will stop accepting applicants on Sunday, September 29, 2019.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us.