SPOTTED ON SHELVES – Gingerbread M&M’s and Gingerbread Twix

Written by | October 29, 2013

Topics: Spotted on Shelves

M&M's Gingerbread

Twix Gingerbread

Update: Click here to read our Gingerbread Twix review.

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas everywhere you go. Many holiday flavors to try in very ample supply. Gingerbread products by the load. (Spotted by Heather at Walmart.)

If you’re out shopping and see an interesting new or limited edition product on the shelf, snap a picture of it, and send us an email (theimpulsivebuy@gmail.com) with where you found it and “Spotted” in the subject line. If you do so, you might see your picture in our next Spotted on Shelves post.

1. cybele says:

Zowie!

I wonder how different the Gingerbread M&Ms will be to the Pumpkin Spice ones? (Aside from the colors.)

2. J. Rose says:

Oh I need them! I keep missing out on the good ones – I think I totally missed out on candy corn Oreo’s already. And I only managed to get one bag of the pumpkin spice MnM’s. Very disappointing.

3. Chris Berg says:

Hmm.. Are the Twix just normal cookie layered with Gingerbread caramel? Feels like a missed opportunity.

4. CaptBackslap says:

That M&M’s expression, combined with the way he’s pointing at the gignerbread man’s crotch, makes me extremely wary of the Gingerbread M&Ms.

5. eilonwy says:

If Twix would actually use gingerbread as the cookie base, we’d have something.

Maaaan, I hope the mandatory gingerbreading of everything means Target does gingerbread waffles as a follow-up to the pumpkin waffles that have taken over my freezer.

6. Rick says:

I’m fine with the twix still using the normal cookie as a base, gingerbread wouldn’t provide nearly the right texture. Definitely looking forward to both of these, though, something I usually can’t say about seasonal products.

7. Anonymous says:

Grabbed a bag of each Halloween night at Wal Mart. They were just beginning to stock the Christmas candy and luckily, these were out on the shelves. Could not locate the Gingerbread Oreos though. (Hopefully they are coming out this year). But Target does have some very good Market Pantry Gingerbread sandwich cookies.

8. J. Rose says:

I’ve gotten the gingerbread sandwich cookies from Target, as well as the pumpkin cheesecake ones. Very good stuff.

But I’ve been checking Walmart almost DAILY for the gingerbread MnM’s and Twix, and nothing. NOTHING.

9. Both were out at a local WalMart today, their Christmas displays seem pretty well up. They’re both pretty good, nothing amazing (review is posted). The Twix has a nice bite of ginger, more than expected. Really they both say ‘ginger’ more than ‘gingerbread’ as expected. I think the plain cookie is OK, but something like a Biscoff cookie instead? That would have been great.

10. Fredrik says:

These are a must have!
    Anyone wanna buy and send some to Sweden?

11. J. Rose says:

Found them! The MnM’s, anyway. Also found Cherry Cordial MnM’s and Christmas colored Cadbury “eggs”. No luck on the Twix, but the seasonal aisle at the Walmarts isn’t full yet.