If you could step into my bedroom, you would probably think to yourself:
1. Why is there a rug with the famous painting of dogs playing poker on it?
2. Is the strobe light on all the time?
3. Are the eyes in the poster-sized picture of Marvo on the wall following me?
4. Whatâ€™s with all the pairs of fuzzy handcuffs?
5. Holy crap! There sure are a lot of empty bottles and boxes on that shelf.
Yes, there are a lot of empty bottle and boxes of unreviewed products on my shelf and every so often I need to whittle it down. Thank goodness for these product elections, which is an opportunity to get rid of old stuff to make room for new stuff.
Damn, I sound like a car salesman.
Anyway, for this product election, you will be able to choose from FIVE candidates:
1. Layâ€™s Pizza Stax
2. Mini Swirlz Cinnamon Buns Cereal
3. Nabisco Kid Sense Smilinâ€™ Ritz Bits
4. Rip It Energy Fuel
5. Bubblicious LeBronâ€™s Lightning Lemonade Gum
The candidate with the most votes will be declared the winner. The winner will be reviewed and the other candidates will be considered the winnerâ€™s bitches.
To vote, just leave a comment for this post with your choice. Or you can email me with your choice in the subject line. Only one choice and vote per person.
Iâ€™ll be accepting votes until Sunday, June 5th. Sometime shortly after that, Iâ€™ll post the review of the winning product.
Now go vote like itâ€™s the finals of American Idol.