Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme

Written by | June 28, 2005

Topics: Fast Food, Food, Taco Bell

Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme

Oh man, I so badly wanted to chuck the Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme.

Not because it didn’t taste good, but because it looked like a discus and I wanted to set the Guinness World Record for longest Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme throw.

I also wanted to start a food fight in the middle of Taco Bell with some guy who was looking at me weird as I was practicing my discus throwing form.

Anyway, the Crunchwrap Supreme was around seven inches in diameter and three-fourths of an inch thick, which is roughly the size of a regulation Olympic women’s discus. Inside its soft flour tortilla was seasoned beef, nacho cheese sauce, sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, and a crunchy tostada shell.

Not only are the nacho cheese sauce and sour cream the perfect ammo for messing people’s clothes in a food fight, they also make the Crunchwrap Supreme very tasty and, quite possibly, help me come closer to my goal of having my blood replaced with dairy products.

Perhaps the best thing about the Crunchwrap Supreme is the fact that, despite its size, you can eat it with only one hand and you don’t have to worry about it falling apart like other tacos, unless your hands are small like carnie or you’re the notoriously clumsy pirate, Captain Stubsforlimbs.

Of course, being able to eat it with one hand has many advantages.

For example, you can drive and eat it at the same time, flip channels with a remote control and eat at the same time, slip a ten dollar bill under a stripper’s g-string and eat at the same time, and masturbate to a continuous loop of Victoria’s Secret television ads and eat at the same time.

In other words, it’s the perfect food to multitask with.

You don’t need to worry dipping it into something, like those who dated Paris Hilton. Also, you don’t need to worry about things falling out, like Tara Reid does all the time.

Item: Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme
Purchase Price: $2.49
Rating: 4 out of 5
Pros: Tasty. Nice size. Can eat with one hand. The perfect multitasking food. Makes the perfect food to fling in a food fight.
Cons: Hard to add taco sauce, but it really didn’t need it.

1. Goldberry says:

We tried this the other day. I thought it was rather yummy. I like the idea of being able to eat this with one hand since for ME I only have one hand to eat it with. No multitasking here. Looks like I am missing out on some fun multitasking ideas. Maybe I can close my eyes, while eating this and just imagine me multitasking.

2. Carrie says:

Yay! They’re FINALLY here! I had one in Seaside, OR last year and totally loved it. And to my dismay, when we returned home, they were nowhere to be found in Seattle. And didn’t seem to be getting them anytime soon- nobody even knew what I was talking about. Mmmm…I think I’m gonna go get one right now…

3. marvo says:

Nigel Nerdsworth (if that is your real name) – The problem with that is you got to fast forward to the good parts of the movie and that takes too much time.

gko – Pizzaz? I don’t remember it. Have you been eating too much Taco Bell?

themeatdoctor – Ooh, droppin’ the knowledge on us. Thanks.

celebrate woo-woo – The size of the flame depends on the number of bean burritos I’ve eaten and if I’ve wearing polyester.

Chuck – No, I think eating habanero jerky made from lab rats would make me the ultimate lab rat.

Amy in GA – I think the quality of each really depends on who makes it and whether or not the sour cream squirt guns they have are working properly.

Goldberry – Actually, if you hold the Crunchwrap at a certain angle and use one of its points, you can actually type on your keyboard.

Carrie – You had one LAST YEAR? Dang! I guess Oregon is the place to be.

4. Arielle says:

these crunch wraps are delicouse it is to bad they are limited edition

5. marvo says:

Arielle – They’ll probably come back again, if they’re popular enough.

6. gko says:

Pizzaz was the original name of the Mexican Pizza. There might have been an exclamation point at the end as part of the name, Pizzaz! Like Yahoo! And Diarrhea!

7. megan says:

(little late i know – sorry)

this looks really really yummy! maybe we’ll have it here in, like, a year! lol

are you going to start a podcast?!?! i’ll subscribe!!!!!

8. I don’t really ‘do’ taco hell, but that looks quite interesting…

and it also looks like it would be really fun to smash with a mallet.

9. marvo says:

gko – Hmm…Still don’t remember it, but I didn’t eat much Taco Bell until they opened up on campus.

megan – Better late than never. Anyway, about the podcast, I don’t know if I would start one, because my monotone voice would probably put you to sleep.

Webmiztris – Too bad Gallagher isn’t still alive. What? Gallagher is alive? I thought he was dead. Well, his career, at least, is dead.

10. moosigal says:

It may be that i’m not very smart – but I, for the life of me, couldn’t figure out how to eat the thing. Instead, I made my hubby order it and watched him try to spork it.

I have not slept right since.

11. marvo says:

moosigal – No utensils needed, especially sporks.